Pharmacovigilance Executive may also be called a drug safety officer. They are responsible for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness and any adverse effects or side effects of pharmaceutical products on the market in the general population and in hospitals and research trials.
The candidate will undergo a self-financed job-oriented patent analyst training at the Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark. On successful completion of the training, they will be placed for full-time patent analysis/paralegal profile.
- Experience – 0 – 2 years.
- Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Location – Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi /NCR, Mumbai (All Areas).
Required Candidate profile
Scientific and Analytical Thinking.
Candidates must have sound knowledge about the subjects they study in Graduation and PG for the final interview.
- Role – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology – Other
- Industry Type – Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area – Research & Development
- Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- UG – B.Pharma in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization.
- PG – M.Pharma in Any Specialization.
- Drug Research
- Medical Coding drug
- Medical Research
- Life Sciences
- Bds pharma
- Quality Clinical
- Research Regulatory
- Affairs Medical
- Writing Medical Affairs
- Physiology Medical
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences apply for this Job