Ordinary mechanical engineers just don’t get it…
There was a time when having a degree was enough, but today (if you actually want
to make a good career ) you need to do more.
So how do you do it?
How do you build a “career” that helps you work with companies like GE, Nissan, Tesla or work in the area of your passion like automotive designing or developing cooling systems for the aerospace industry?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: Industry Need Patent Engineers
Patent Engineers are the lifeblood of any corporate strategy because of patents engineers:
● Analyze new machines, tools or devices developed by R&D and check whether they are eligible for patenting.
● Helps R&D and Manufacturing use patent data to identify white gaps in technology. They analyze problems to see how a device will solve that problem. They may help R&D design or redesign mechanical or thermal products
● Helps in the corporate strategy of a company to establish a monopoly in the market.
In other words, Patent Engineers generate, protect and manage the technology of company: The lifeblood of any business.
So that’s why businesses need patent engineers.
There’s just one problem: Most of Mechanical Engineers don’t know such job opportunity exists in the market.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Patent Analyst, you are uniquely qualified to help corporates build, protect and manage IP.
More specifically, in this master class, you’ll learn:
1. Understand the concept of patents in the mechanical engineering industry so that you can architect a corporate strategy
2. The tools you’ll need to be an effective patent analyst
3. The Patent Analysis Trends that connects the dots between patent data and innovation
4. The Patent Search Strategy on various software that helps in finding relevant results from millions of databases.
5. The 6 types of intellectual property that forms the backbone of the manufacturing industry
6. Understanding Patent Laws of three countries – India, US, and Europe
7. Choose from 12 different projects of technology analysis from an advanced battery technology, refrigeration system to medical devices
8. The 60-Second Planner document that makes patent searching and analysis a breeze
9. 6 simple step procedure from patent application till grant in India, US, and Europe
10.The proven guidelines for patenting in the manufacturing sector especially related to aerospace, automobile, environmental, chemical and green energy industry.
11.Patent Portfolio Analysis of Tesla, GM, Nissan, Toyota, etc.
12.20+ patent visualization tools
13.The 11 Point Check and trends to analyze futuristic technology
14.The patent application drafting tools and techniques
15.The 9 various types of patent analysis report including patentability analysis, novelty analysis, prior art analysis, technology landscape analysis, patent portfolio analysis.
16.PLUS… you will get case studies from your industry
In short, Certified Patent Engineer Specialist (a.k.a. “Patent Masters”) are able to not only do patent searching and exploration but also work in innovation detection, competitor and technology monitoring, patent survey, business evaluation, competitive intelligence, etc.
If you’re interested in becoming such a Patent Engineer, then I have one question for you…
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it: Mechanical Engineers graduates are by far more than any other graduates.
So how do you separate those who “walk the talk” from the ones who merely
Good grades alone are not enough for you to stand in your career. Learn how to stand out from the 99% and work in aerospace, automotive, defense, oil, and gas, and other markets.