Indian Institute Of Patent and Trademark
A formulation scientist leads the design and development of formulations and processes, scaling up for manufacturing of batches for clinical and pre-clinical trials, preparation of product development reports and support for all necessary quality documentation and documentation for regulatory submissions. Patent Search & Analysis on the latest tech Creating patent opinions on technology. The candidate will undergo self-financed training at the Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark.
- Experience – 0 – 5 years.
- Salary – ₹ 2,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Location – Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) View More.
- Openings – 25
Required Candidate profile
- Role – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology – Other
- Industry Type – Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area – Research & Development
- Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- UG – B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization.
- PG – M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, M.Pharma in Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc.(Science) in Any Specialization.
- Drug Designing
- Life Sciences
- Bulk Pharma
- Healthcare Development
- Drug Microbiology
- Drugs API Manufacturing
- Biochemistry Formulation
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences apply for this Job
Working at IIPTA
Overall Culture Score
Reviews from current employees
Of my current package, my base compensation is most important
Very open to talk about tough conversations that you typically wouldn’t feel comfortable talking about at other companies.
5 Cool Reasons to Work at IIPTA
- IIPTA is a place where creative people from all backgrounds can thrive.
- Our teams are led with true people-first values.
- We are not driven by VC backed, growth-at-all-costs values.