- Experience – 0 – 5 years.
- Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Location – Noida, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Baddi, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Shimla, Jaipur, (Delhi / NCR) Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai.
- Openings – 25
Biotech analyst seek to understand and manipulate the basic building blocks of living things, and they use the techniques of molecular biology to do so. They study the genetic, chemical and physical attributes of cells, tissues and organisms, and identify practical uses for this knowledge.
Among other things, a biotech analyst in the area of food and agriculture might produce enzymes and preservatives for use in food and drink products, or they might genetically modify crops to increase yields. An environmental biotech analyst might convert plants into biofuels or create plant-based bioplastics, and a medical biotech analyst will research and produce new pharmaceutical drugs and medical treatments.
Role and Responsibilities
- Patent Search & Analysis on the latest tech.
- Creating patent opinions on technology.
- On completion of the training, they will be placed as a patent analyst.
Required Candidate Profile
- Biotechnology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- Good Writing Skills
- Good understanding of the life cycle of products
- Role – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology – Other
- Industry Type – Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area – Research & Development
- Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.Sc. in Food Technology, Agriculture, Geology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology.
- PG – MS/M.Sc. (Science) in Food Technology, Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, M.Tech in Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical.
- Health Care Services
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Animal Biotechnology
- Medical Research
- Scientific Writing Cell
- Biology healthcare
- Life Sciences
Biotechnology apply for this Job
Working at IIPTA
Overall Culture Score
Reviews from current employees
Of my current package, my base compensation is most important
Very open to talk about tough conversations that you typically wouldn’t feel comfortable talking about at other companies.
5 Cool Reasons to Work at IIPTA
- IIPTA is a place where creative people from all backgrounds can thrive.
- Our teams are led with true people-first values.
- We are not driven by VC backed, growth-at-all-costs values.