Pharma Patent Officer
The candidate will undergo a self-financed job-oriented patent analyst training at the Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark. On successful completion of the training, they will be placed for full-time patent analysis/paralegal profile.
- Experience – 0 – 5 years.
- Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Location – Noida, Kolkata, Jhansi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Baddi, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Jaipur, Delhi /NCR Kochi/Cochin, Jhansi, Nagpur, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas).
- Openings – 25
Required Candidate profile
Scientific and Analytical Thinking. Candidates must have a sound knowledge about the subjects they study in Graduation and PG for the final interview.
- Role – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology – Other
- Industry Type – Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area – Research & Development
- Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- UG – B. Pharma in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization.
- PG – M. Pharma in Any Specialization.
- Affairs Regulations
- Genomics Research
- Analysis Us Healthcare
- Research Pharmacy Drug
- Regulatory Biology
- Drug Discovery
- Medical Coding
- healthcare medical
- billing Drug
- Development Pharmacokinetics
- Bioinformatics Computational
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences apply for this Job