Highly Process-Driven, Using Tools
For large patent and trademark portfolios, calendaring important legal deadlines is a critical task as each asset can have multiple statutory deadlines which must be met to preserve rights.
Patent laws of many countries prescribe non-extendible deadlines for responding to office actions, entering a national phase application, or to file a request for application. In some countries, there is no scope to even seek a remedy if a deadline is missed. Accurate docketing and efficient paralegal support are critical to a strong IP prosecution system.
With deep knowledge of multiple docketing platforms, IIPTA’s experienced docketing team can update, docket and maintain all IP records through remote access to your electronic docketing system.
Request A Call Back
IIPTA Docketing Solutions Framework
IIPTA’s docketing solution is highly process-driven, using tools we have built in-house as well as reliable docketing software. All our docketers are proficient in several docketing tools and know the IP prosecution steps, documentation and timelines of different geographies:
A team of skilled docketers is remotely deployed for docketing all pre-filing, post-filing and post-grant dates, deadlines and activities associated with the IP assets.
Multiple communication protocols may be used for exchanging docketing instructions, including web accessible mailbox, IIPTA’s P.O. Box as the corresponding address, fax, FTP server, extranet portal, etc.
The team manages end-to-end docketing functions associated with a global patent, design, or trademark portfolio by simultaneously accessing a client’s docketing system and the communication protocol set to receive all communication from PTO, outside counsels, and the network of foreign agents.
The remote docketing team functions as a back-end of your in-house admin/paralegal team.
WE CAN SHARE YOUR WORKLOAD
Docketing Allied Services
- IIPTA supports many allied services within the spectrum of docketing services, facilitating allied requirements such as invoice management, scanning and backlog clearance to update databases.
- Invoice Management involves tracking of invoices raised by third party vendors, helping to avoid individual review of numerous invoices, enabling cross verification and saving substantial administrative hours.
- Document Scanning & Database develops a searchable database through the scanning of documents, converting physical files to electronic files and enabling centralization of your documents.
- Backlog Clearance manages the peaks and valleys of verifying IP records by comparing data pertaining to US/non-US cases against public data sources or through local counsel.
What do we need from you?
- Technology or product description.
- A clear definition of the features or sub-components that require clearance.
- Novel structure, compounds and/or compositions.
- Scope of the search.
- List of known competitors practicing in that area of technology (if possible).