Indian Government Patent Agent Examination 2016 notification is out. Exam will be going to held before December, 2016
If you wait any longer, you might not be able to prepare to take the exam this year. Take advantage of Indian Patent Agent Exam 2016
Preparation: Classroom & Distance / Online
Batch Starting on 15th September, 2016
5 Days Classroom Training Program – 30,000/-
60 Days Online Training Program – 12,000/-
Role of Registered Patent Agent –
1) Patent Searching
2) Patent Drafting
3) Patent Licensing
4) Patent Filing
Patent Agent Examination Purpose – Indian Patent Agent examination is conducted by Indian Patent office (IPO) requires thorough knowledge of Indian Patent Act, patent claims, drafting skills and interpretation abilities.
Benefits & Differentiators
1. Industry practitioners and qualified Patent Agents as faculty.
2. Illustration and case study method of teaching (interactive & hands-on sessions)
3. Special Classes for technology patent drafting and viva voce / interview preparation.
4. Extensive study material especially created only with one focus in mind: Cracking the exam.
5. Proven track record of creating successful Patent Agent since 2008.
6. Online Cloud Campus for easy learning from home or along with your college studies or office.
Indian citizenship, 21 year of age.
Degree in science/ Engineering/ Technology
Participants appearing for their final year/semester exam are also eligible to apply.
Examination Criteria – Their would be 3 rounds which would be are as follows –
Paper 1 – Objective type Questions + Subjective type Questions
Paper 2 – Patent Drafting (Subjective Type) Viva
On successful completion of the exam and viva voce, participants get a certificate & membership number form Indian Patent Office. Any company wanting to file patent needs a registered patent agent, so JOB OFFERS are many.
For more details call us on – 9599817229, 9599817230, 9599817231 or email us on [email protected]