On November 11, all that required is approximately 1000 rupees to get a Xiaomi Mi Portable Mouse with dual mode connectivity in China.
The sad part is it is currently available only in China, the advantage that Mi Portable Mouse can be connected using Bluetooth or 2.4G wireless adapter..
Xiomi has launched this portable mouse after recently launching the Mi Sports Bluetooth headset.
What is the ADVANCEMENT ?
- A mouse that suits for laptops and PCs.
- It is a Bluetooth-enabled mouse
- It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10
- it is powered by two AA size batteries.
Features of the mouse:
- The Xiaomi Mi Portable Mouse has a curved design
- it measures 110.2 x 57.2 x 23.6 mm.
- looks that resemble with the apple’s design.
- It weighs 77.5grams
- Featured with a premium anodized aluminum shell
- Bottom of the Mi Portable Mouse features LEDs, function keys, and positioning groove that have been aligned symmetrically.
Does the design look like Apple?
This is the common question arises on seeing the xiomi’s mouse, yes! a lot of Xiaomi products seem inspired by the Apple devices in terms of design. The portable mouse is no exception; the Mi Portable Mouse too bears striking resemblance to the Magic Mouse 2 by Apple with its curved design. Even the user interface looks and feels like an imitation of iOS. Just like its Mi Notebook that looks like a cheap MacBook Air with gaming hardware.
Highlights of the mouse
- It comes with support for dual-mode connecting using Bluetooth and 2.4G wireless adapter, each connected to a computer.
- This allows a user to switch between two computers freely.
- It is said to offer wireless coverage of up to 10 meters and comes with high-speed laser positioning which is claimed to offer accuracy of up to 95 percent.
- The Xiaomi Mi Portable mouse is compact and is compatible with Mi TV, tablets, mobile phones and other devices.
The mouse will start selling on the Mi Official Store in China from November 11.
Xiomi, the China-based manufacturer who found lot of difficulties in creating a patent portfolio for smart phones is moving from being a smartphone maker to a wholesome consumer durables maker.
Other than its popular and affordable smartphones, the company has launched a variety of products ranging from kitchen appliances to smart TVs, Xiaomi is leaving no stone unturned in marketing itself as the one-stop destination for all the consumer needs, albeit mostly in China.
in the last two weeks, Xiaomi has announced a range of devices including its bezel-less smartphone dubbed the Mi Mix. Other than unveiling the concept smartphone, the company also announced an upgraded Mi Air Purifier Pro, a Mi PM2.5 Detector, Mi IH Rice Cooker, Mi Bunny Intelligent Building Blocks Robot, and Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset in China. While Xiaomi’s air purifiers have been launched before, the Mi Bunny Intelligent Building Blocks Robot is an interesting innovation. The lego-like robot can be assembled in different shapes with the help of an app. The robot is priced at 499 Yuan, which translates to approximately Rs 5,000.
‘Singles Day’ are around the corner and the company has been announcing one new product each day starting from October 31, With China’s massive shopping holiday, this could be Xiaomi’s strategy to make the most of the remaining days and continue announcing products in the run up to the occasion on 11/11. Last year, Xiaomi sold record devices on the Singles Day and made top seller for the third year in a row with its handsets.
Keywords: Xiomi, Bluetooth mouse, portable dual mode, cheap, China