Attention! Lifesciences, Biotech, Pharma and Chemistry Freshers.
Are you sending resume to the companies but it is not getting shortlisted?
Are you getting no interview call or feedback from the companies in spite of having all degrees?
What will you Learn
- Get seen by top recruiters and hiring managers on LinkedIn.
- Apply to jobs through LinkedIn and schedule interview call
- Showcase you are profession not just a college student
- Even if you are fresher you can prove that you can deliver results in corporate environment
- Your resume might not be getting rejected by company, but recruiters come here for head hunting
- Showcase your strengths on your profile by uploading relevant experience
- Showcase your transferable skills if you want to switch your career
- You can network and get opportunity in your dream company
- How to add much more depth to your LinkedIn profile.
- Turn your ‘perceived’ weaknesses into strengths.
- Know how to add endorsements, which helps recruiters find you on LinkedIn.
- Know what to bring to the interview to increase your chances of getting hired
- Optimize your profile for specific job and companies you want.
- How to develop powerful LinkedIn Profile with right words
- Upload all your relevant documents, certificates, awards, achievements and reports.
- Understand why relationships are always more important in Professional Networking
- Understand how to interview with people at different seniority levels in a company. You can’t approach all interviews the same way; it all depends on the rank of the person you are interviewing with.
- Know what accomplishments to put on your profile. We will discuss how to list your top accomplishments on your resume. Plus there are definitely a few things that you have accomplished that you never thought of putting on your resume.
- Comprehend why to only take advice from successful people…and comment on their posts!
- Get incredible networking meetings!
- Use networking strategies if you have no idea what you want to do
- Network better than anyone else so you can get your dream job
- Add structure to your answers and use frameworks that the interviewer will appreciate and understand.
- Know what questions to ask in the interviews (and when to ask). You need to ask questions in interviews based on the seniority of the person interviewing you. I will provide many examples.
- Know what to do IMMEDIATELY after the interview. These post interview tips will help you increase your chances of getting hired.
- Know when to decline a job offer, how to respond to a rejection which can help you a lot in the long run and why interviewing is an incredible way to network even if you don’t get the job!
- Understand what impactful words you should include on you resume. There are certain impactful words we must include on our resume. We will also talk about optimal job titles to use
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so that recruiters have an easier time finding your profile.
- Network to reach all of your professional, education and personal goals! Let’s fill the gap between where we are now and where we want to be in 10 years! Let’s do this!!!!!!!!!!!
- Switch careers using many strategies, including seeking advice from those that have changed careers and how to network and meet with them for guidance.
- How to embrace Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.) in LinkedIn Search
- Stand out from the competition with a standout LinkedIn presence.
About the Mentor
I want to help you get your dream job as my passion has always been helping others reach their full potential. I have conducted over 10000 interviews where not only I have helped in hiring for my company but also for top MNCs, KPOs, Law firms etc.
I want you to learn from my mistakes and accomplishments and reach your full potential.
I have mentored many people using the concepts in this course and they have all achieved incredible success in life (I am passionate about helping people reach their full potential).
This course will help you get the job of your dreams and is for every age, every industry, every career and everyone.
There are no limits; you can get any job you want and together we will make this happen. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Bio- Pharma Corporate /Remote Jobs
Simply submitting your resume on job portals is no longer a viable option – your application will likely be read by AI and rejected due to lack of appropriate keywords. If you want to maximize your chances of landing your dream job, it’s crucial to have a presence on LinkedIn.
You can apply for not only corporate jobs but remote international jobs too!
Do you want to pursue the opportunities LinkedIn offers and get the job you wanted or obtain a promotion faster ?
4.6 641 Reviews
This Bootcamp is designed to understand basic concepts of intellectual property and its role in businesses across various industries like pharmacy, biotechnology, engineering, and manufacturing. This will lay emphasis on how to gain career success and expand career options in various verticals. Choosing right career options using passion, interest, and skill will give participants fresh perspective in career planning.