The Patent Agent Examination will be held on 4th and 5th May 2012 at five different Centre (Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta, Chennai and Nagpur) across the country.
All the aspirants are keen to fill up the examination forms as it is being held after a gap of two years.
I have collected some information and jotted it down here for the aspirants that what should be present with them while filling up the form.
- First of all aspirants have to create a new id on the link given at ipindia.nic.in.
- After registering aspirants can log on to the main menu of Patent Agent Examination.
- Logging on to the site results in the main menu for the Patent Agent Examination where there are four main headings which are:
- Print/View the Submitted Application
- Update profile
- Change password
- In the main menu of Patent Agent Examination by clicking on Application link, user can enter details required for filing application.
- Things to be kept in handy while filling the form:
Scanned copy of age-proof
Scanned copy of Degree Certificate
Scanned copy of Demand-Draft
- The demand draft is to be made in the favor of the Controller of Patents payable at Mumbai. The sum for which the demand draft is to be made is Rs 1000.
- The form is available on the site from 11th February, 2013 to 11th March, 2013.
- It is mandatory to upload photograph, signature and all other required documents.
- All the details entered in the application can be saved by clicking the save button and the same can be seen by clicking on view button.
- The application can be edited anytime before final submission to the Patent Office. It should be noted down that no changes can be made to the application after submission.
- The application can be submitted to the Patent Office after saving by clicking on the button ‘Submit to Patent Office‘ and the same can be printed afterwards by using ‘Print application‘ option.
- The printed copy of the application is to be sent with the demand draft and all other documents, attested or in original.
NOTE: An application not accompanied by all the requisite documents will be rejected summarily.