A patent law career offered practical advantages. In academic science, funds for conducting research were and continue to be very limited, and the requirements for obtaining funding are exceptionally high. Capable and qualified scientists were not being funded, and many talented postdoctoral scientists were ahead of me in the long line for an academic position. Meanwhile, there was a shortage of people qualified, in science and in law, to work in patent law, and in the biotech industry the need for new patent expertise was and is increasing. Yet, making a transition into patent law didn’t require blazing a new trail, since patent law is a well-established career path for scientists. So, to know more, download this free report today to discover the flexibilities of an IP career.
In this report, you will learn:
- Patenting in the Biotechnology Sector
- Targeting 10 Lac per annum Salary Package
- How you can build a Global Career
- What Myriad means for biotech?
- What is the trend of patent filing in Biotechnology Sector?
- Why GlaxoSmithKline would be needing more patent engineers
Bored of Labs, boost your career in IPR by downloading the free report now!