Biochemistry Patent Analyst
Analyse patents in a particular domain to highlight the R&D, trends, evolutions, alternatives, and competitive intelligence in various technology domains. The candidate will undergo a self-financed job-oriented patent analyst training at the Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark.
On successful completion of the training, they will be placed for full-time patent analysis/paralegal profile.
- Experience – 0 – 5 years.
- Salary – ₹ 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Location – Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/ Bengaluru, Delhi /NCR, Mumbai (All Areas).
- Openings – 12
Required Candidate profile
Scientific thinking and writing skills.
Good Knowledge of chemistry/biochemistry.
- Role – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology – Other
- Industry Type – Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Functional Area – Research & Development
- Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category – Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- UG – BDS in Any Specialization, B.Sc. in Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry.
- PG – MS/M.Sc. (Science) in Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharma Polymer
- Covigilance Research
- Analysis Clinical
- Operations Writing
- Medico Lab
- Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Research
- Writing Medical
- Affairs Medical
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences apply for this Job