She possesses certain unique qualities:
- Part of National Service Scheme – Participated in upliftment of weaker Section of the society, addressing various grievances, organised various public meetings.
- Management Committee Volunteer – TATVA 2010(inter collegiate cultural event)
- Led an organisational committee for a two-day National Human Rights Convention – ‘The Truth Behind’- September 2010
- Led National Service Scheme of V.M. Salgaocar College of Law
- Managed the Election Campaign for the M.G. Party in Ponda Constituency and handled social media for the Political Party.
She has this classroom program from IIPTA in Mumbai and was very much satisfied after the classes which he undergoes under Patent Agent Mrs. Cheshta Sharma. She understood everything very well, and moreover was very much clear about the Program. She found the Patent Program very useful and was very happy with how the teacher taught the course.